- finish reading through Chapter 4 of Stanislavsky
- finish journal-ing through today
- talk to Nate/Skype with mom whenever they are available
- research Bruges, Brussels, and transportation, discuss with Allie/Emma, and book tickets/hostels
- make a rough itinerary of this weekend so that I can see everything I want to see
- Chapter 3 of Evolution textbook
- post in Facebook group if anyone is going straight to Rome after Berlin
- do the first History of Photography reading and contact Niki to meet up hopefully Thursday night
- ugh, realistically, get distracted and hang out with Emma, Allie, and Mason for 2-3 hours
- do some basic research for World Drama and contact Mary and Chris to meet up after Acting tomorrow
- book flight back from Milan
- read first Agamemnon
- do the rest of the History of Photography reading/go over last week’s stuff to make sure I understand (answer questions thoroughly)
- read second Agamemnon
- upload photos/blog about Amsterdam
- clean my room
- do laundry
I probably will make it to posting in the Facebook group about Rome/Berlin. This semester is SO BUSY (but amazing).
How many years before I can vote for this child?
Hannah did it. www.mysemesterwithoutsylvester.tumblr.com
Hannah Hannah Hannah I missed this lade so much over the summer and now I’m about to miss her for three more months! She’s so awesome because she is 200% loving and is always down to snuggle/laugh. I love hearing her speak because she always has a perspective that I never bothered to consider and I love seeing her everyday because she wears really cool things. I love being around her because she’s a big ball of fun. She gave me a very funny birthday card and I love that she worked at Earl of Sandwich and she has the most beautiful hair in all the land.
She also is the only person that I would trust to take care of Sylvester for three months. That says so much. Love you Han xoxoxo
I love boys who have massive, throbbing vocabularies.
I love girls who have clean, tight grammar
Now that’s sexting…
So lemme get this straight
this is ok and sexy and fun haha
This is ok and artsy and oh wow how modern
THIS IS OBSCENE WHAT A SLUT I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS WHAT SHES DOING THIS IS MADDNESS HOW DARE SHE WHAT A SLUT WHAT DOES HER FATHER THINK I AM GOING TO FAINT
Is this correct?
Now accepting suggestions for what to title my travel blog?
theprincessdiaries is already taken.
Living in a castle in the Netherlands, please send me suggestions, if I pick your suggestion you win a one paragraph long public rant about why you’re magnificent!!!
ugh missed this this summer
Page 1 of 697